Order by phone
The Behringer DDM4000 is a state-of-the-art 32bit digital pro DJ mixer, jam-packed with creative tools, yet its intuitive layout will let you feel at home in an instant. Editing, storing and recalling your settings is simply a breeze. Hook up your turntables and CD/MP3 players to its 4 stereo channels, each with fully programmable EQ and Kill switches. Put ultimate versatility at your fingertips with fully programmable beat-sync-able multi-FX modules, a pair of high-precision BPM counters and a digital crossfader with custom curve adjustment. The super-cool BPM-sync'd sampler with real-time pitch control, loop and reverse functions will make your crowd go wild.
Get this digital monster DDM4000 and become the star of the night.
- 4 Phono/Line stereo channels allowing max. 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
- 2 Microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
- 4 stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
- Sophisticated sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX and crossfader start option
- 2 freely assignable and BPM-synchronized, high-quality FX engines
- Ultra-fast, accurate and patented BPM counters for automatic BPM synchronization of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum machines, etc. via MIDI
- Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronized crossfading
- Dual-mode crossfader with innovative frequency-selective crossfading
- Dedicated Headphone section includes PFL Mix/Split and Bass/Snare boost functions
- Recall your last mixer setting at the push of a button
- Digital S/PDIF output for direct recording of your performance
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS