1. Got the same kind of excitement from hearing this as I did hearing Innergaze 12" for 100% Silk, or discovering Sun Araw.
2. I almost had Len Leise figured, but then he goes and does this, which might be a masterpiece.
3. New Beat without the shtick, now repackaged as balearic.
4. Amazingly well-produced loose tribal jam that makes a lot in that vein seem fake in comparison.
5. Relentless aural excitement of extreme chill out calibre.
6. Watery, ambient techno-ish stuff
7. Not so sure about the sleeve, but this is one tight release and destined to be a regular in my bag.
8. More irresistably trashy drum machine grooves from Macadam Mambo-camp.
9. More watery, ambient techno-ish stuff. Here with a folky feel that is approaching new age levels of comfort.
10. Fun listening grooves, some Big Name samples. Perhaps a lot of stolen stuff, but good taste is still art.