Notes: The Endorphin.es Godspeed is sort of the single oscillator version of the famous Furthrrr Generator. From its big brother it takes over the digital Thru-Zero core and the legendary wavefolder. But it also has new features like a sub-oscillator output and an immensely practical autotune function.
Especially for people starting with a modular system this oscillator is highly recommended. On 6HP it delivers all the features (and more) needed for diving into the depths of West-Coast-Synthesis!
Four-part polyphonic desktop synthesiser with virtual analogue synthesis
Notes: Tiny but powerful module from British synth brand known for big-budget analogue keyboards. Virtual analogue this time, with built-in sequencer and arpeggiator. Big sound in a small box.
Sculpt and shape your sound with total control. The Modal Electronics SKULPT Synthesiser is a compact analogue synth providing a hands-on approach to sound design.
The Modal Electronics SKULPT features 32 oscillators in total, with 8 oscillators per voice with two selectable morphable waveforms. The intuitive design features a 16-key touch MIDI keyboard that allows you to create and audition sounds on the fly.
It also features a built-in sequencer and arpeggiator and an 8-slot modulation matrix with 37 destinations in total. Create everything from classic bassline sounds to cutting-edge pads and leads. Capture your inspiration when it strikes with the SKULPT synthesiser.
Bass simulator effects pedal for guitar with 9 voices, dry & effect mix knobs, sensitivity & control knobs
Notes: The polyphonic BASS9 Bass Machine transforms a guitar into nine different basses and requires no special pickups, MIDI or instrument modifications. It relies on the same technology powering all EHX 9 Series pedals, like the award winning MEL9 Tape Replay Machine, but features a new algorithm maximized for transposing one to two octaves down with superior dynamics and tracking.
A rotary switch allows the user to select the sound of their choice, as follows:
- PRECISION: Pays homage to the iconic Fender P Bass
- LONGHORN: Emulates the Danelectro 6-string bass, ideal for baritone type tones
- FRETLESS: Features both electric and standup fretless basses.
- SYNTH: A tribute to the classic Taurusr Synthesizer
- VIRTUAL: Lets the user adjust the bass's body density and neck length for a variety of bass sounds
- BOWED: Classic bowed bass
- SPLIT BASS: Makes it possible for the guitarist to play bass on the lower strings (all notes below F#3) and chords or melody with the higher strings.
- 3:03: A polyphonic salute to the sought-after Roland TB-303 vintage bass synth
- FLIP-FLOP: Inspired by EHX's Octave Multiplexer, it provides a '70s style logic driven sub-octave generator that tracks without glitches.
The pedal is equipped with independent Effect and Dry volume controls so guitarists can precisely tune their mix at the Effects output jack, plus an always-active Dry output jack that outputs the input signal at unity gain.
Controls 1 and 2 have been designed to adjust specific parameters for each of the nine programs. For example, in PRECISION, CTRL 1 controls the sub-octaves while CTRL 2 imitates the original instrument's tone control.
The BASS9 comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply.