Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
The PGA181's smooth frequency response and versatile design make it ideal for instrument and vocal recording. Available with and without a cable.
- Side-address microphone for amplified and acoustic instrument and vocal recording
- Condenser cartridge (requires phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Discrete form factor for easy placement in a variety of applications
- Includes PGA181, microphone clip, zipper pouch and user guide
The PGA181 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a tailored microphone cartridge design for smooth and versatile reproduction of sound sources.
|Frequency Response||50Hz - 20KHz|
|Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)||-38 dBV/Pa (12.7 mV)|
|Power Supply||48V Phantom Power|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org