Music and tech news, interviews, features, reviews and more.
Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices. Visit Juno DJ
Compact version of a modern classic, based around a pair of complex analogue filter circuits with amazing sound and huge hands-on tweaking potential. One of our absolute favourites for studio, live use and even DJ setups.
A classic, but smaller - The Sherman Filterbank is a powerful analog filtering and distortion unit with a huge frequency range and a killing overdrive behaviour. It's easy and FUN to use, live and in the studio processing every sound source, effect mixing, expanding modular systems, etc.
- Independent low pass, band pass and high pass filters with resonance, frequency and ADSR (positive - negative) controls
- These are switchable between parallel or serial
- The second filter has a 6 octave switch, and is synchronizable with the first filter
- 1 ADSR generator for these filters with an external output for use with more filterbanks or modular systems, triggered by the incoming signal, by a second sounds source, or by a gate
- 1 FM input for the filters, internal or external audio, LFO or CV
- 1 VCA overdrive with AR generator also
- MIDI In / Out, 3x Thru
- Main out, out1 (Filter1)
- Trigger AR, AM In, ADSR Out and Trigger In, Link In / Out, FM In, Sig. In, Pedal In
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org