Order by phone
The Pioneer DDJ-WeGO 4 DJ Controller gives beginner to intermediate DJ's the freedom to mix and play limitless tracks using a huge range of sources. From local media to your Spotify or iTunes using Algoriddim djay2 on your iOS device, or DJ software on your PC and Mac. The DDJ-WeGO 3 DJ Controller puts the music and the control, firmly in your hands.
An interface for everyone:
A clean and clear interface makes the DDJ-WeGO 4 easy to work with for total beginners and professional DJ's alike. An intuitive combination of faders, knobs and backlit buttons make operation a breeze letting you concentrate on the music. The sampler, Hot Cues and Pad FX are all taken from Pioneer's professional hardware line, bringing even more creative possibilities to your mix.
Although the DDJ-WeGO 4 is perfect for beginners learning to get mixing, it packs in a number of professional-standard performance features, including CDJ multiplayers and DJM mixers. You can use the Hot Cues, sampler, Pad FX and loops to unleash your creativity and make your mix totally unique.
Premium sound quality:
The Pioneer DDJ-WeGO 4 DJ Controller comes with it's own dedicated internal soundcard. This gives you superior sound quality right from the start. To deliver this sound you get a set of master phono outs, a headphone out as well as 2 USB ports for connection to computers and iOS device.
Fits into your setup:
The DDJ-WeGO 4 DJ Controller can work alongside lots of DJ software, including djay, or with the included Virtual DJ 8 Limited Edition and Rekordbox DJ. So whatever your choice of hardware or software the Pioneer DDJ-WeGO 4 DJ Controller has got you covered.
- Powerful cross-platform DJ controller with built in sound card
- Mic input circuit for clear audio, even at high volume
- Works with PC, Mac and iOS devices for true cross-platform mixing
- Control local media, spotify and iTunes libraries
- Professional grade effects and performance features
- Intuitive interface with pulse light displays
- PC Master Out, use computer’s speaker for master out and controller for headphones
- Ideal for DJ''s of all skill levels
- Includes Rekordbox DJ and Virtual DJ 8 LE licences
|Controls||Buttons, Rotary Knobs, Faders|
|Inputs||Mic x1 (1/4" Phone)|
|Outputs||Master Out x 1 (RCA), Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (1/4" Phone, 3.5mm Stereo mini jack), USB B port x 2 (A port x 1, B port x 1)|
|Dimensions (mm)||380 x 240 x 59|
|Power Supply||USB Bus Powered|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS