Module A-102 is a reproduction of the legendary low pass filter design that uses diodes in the filter stage as frequency controlling elements - resulting in "strange" resonance behaviour and frequency response, as resonance and frequency are not independent from another.
As for the rest, the A-102 is identical to the A-120 Moog low pass filter, the A-103 (18dB TB303 Filter) i.e. the same controls, inputs and outputs. Only the filter sound is different:
- Manual control of filter frequency
- 3 CV inputs (CV1, CV2, CV3), 2 of them with attenuator (CV2, CV3)
- Input level control
- Resonance control up to self-oscillation (depends upon the frequency setting for the A-102)
|Module Type||Low-Pass Filter Module|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org