ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
Three enhanced new headphones deliver outstanding acoustic performance with models suitable for users from advanced hobbyist to critical professional
With our latest family of HP headphones, Denon DJ has a great-sounding, rugged unit for every level of user, from enthusiast/hobbyist to the critical professional.
The product family consists of three models: the HP600, HP800 and HP1100. Between them, you'll find one perfectly suited to your needs.
Building on the success of our previous HP headphone line-up, these new models offer an extremely high level of acoustic performance, comfort and portability, making them ideal for many scenarios, including professional DJ use, individuals who wear headphones in long studio mix-down sessions and critical recreational audio listening. Swiveling earcups for one-handed monitoring, dual connectors and folding design make them as convenient to use as they are great sounding.
Here's a closer look at the HP800 Premium DJ Headphones
The Denon DJ HP800 headphones are the ideal choice for critical listening and heavy DJ action. Their 40mm drivers deliver detailed sound thanks to their powerful, efficient neodymium magnets. Rotating ear cups enable easy on-ear monitoring. The closed-back design provides great isolation for DJ use and their comfortable, rugged design means users will enjoy using them all night long. Dual 1/8" and 1/4" connectors ensure compatibility with all equipment and their convenient folding design means users can take them anywhere.
- 40mm drivers deliver powerful, articulate sound
- Drivers utilize powerful neodymium magnets
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Closed-back design provides perfect isolation for DJ use
- Cushioned headband for long-term comfort
- Rugged aluminum and steel construction
- Easily-portable compact folding design
- Replaceable ear pads
- Power-handling capability: 1700mW
- Dual size connectors: 1/4" (6.3mm), 1/8" (3.5mm) mini plug
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS