Behringer CMD Studio 4A DJ Controller With Image Line Deckadance DJ Software
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The CMD Studio 4A provides all the tools needed to learn the basics of DJing, or to work the dance floor into a virtual frenzy. This is no crippled budget controller; the Studio 4A has the very same features you'll find on the bigger, more expensive controllers. And the Studio 4A not only includes those features, it actually improves on them.
Find yourself disappointed when you get in front of a DJ controller and see those tiny little faders? Tiny pitch faders just feel wrong, so Behringer broke out 100mm faders for the Studio 4A's pitch controls. 60mm channel faders translate into smoother mixes, so we added those as well. Those sizes are an industry standard for a reason, right?
Another area where most controllers fall short is platter size. The trend is smaller and smaller platters, in an effort to knock the overall size of the controller down. We say bigger is better, so the Studio 4A packs 6" touch sensitive platters that work the way you've come to expect coming from industry standard equipment. After the faders, the platter is your main contact point on a controller - shrinking that down to a tiny little rubber disc just isn't satisfying.
So you buy a controller and get it home, only to find out that you have to go right back out and buy a soundcard? Behringer built a 4-out USB sound card into the Studio 4A, so you're ready to go right-out-of-the-box. This high-quality audio interface has 24-bit converters and provides ultra-low latency operation in either Windows or OS X.
No one wants to look up at the DJ and see him looking at his computer screen like he's updating his Facebook page. And as a DJ, you don't want to be forced to constantly look at the computer instead of reading your crowd. The CMD Studio 4A addresses this by incorporating plenty of MIDI feedback. That means that if a button is lit in your software, it's also lit up on the Studio 4A.
It's easy to get the big stuff right, but it's the little things that usually slip through the cracks. Modern DJ software typically has between 5 and 8 hotcues, yet many controllers in the market only have 3. The Studio 4A has 8 x hotcue buttons. Most DJ software is capable of running 4 or more virtual decks, so the Studio 4A can control up to 4 virtual decks. The same goes for other features, like library navigation, looping controls, EQ kills, keylock, and much more.
- Highly integrated 4-deck controller with built-in 4-channel USB audio interface
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows and OSX operating systems
- Large 6" touch-sensitive high-resolution control platters for precise control
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables DJs to use the CMD Studio 4A with any MIDI software
- Professional 100mm pitch faders and 60mm volume faders for ultimate feel and resolution
- Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, EQ kill, FX assign, cue and track load buttons
- Full-fledged deck sections including key lock, pitch control, auto looping, 8 x hot cues and full control over 2 x FX modules
- Backlit buttons responding to the application, no need to look at the computer screen
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- Compatible with other Behringer CMD controllers for full expandability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||48|
|Controls||Buttons, 2 platters, rotary knobs, faders|
|Dimensions (mm)||502 x 317 x 59|
|System Requirements PC||Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Higher. Intel Core Duo / 2.2GHz or equivalent. 2GB RAM. 1 free USB 2.0 port|
|System Requirements Mac||OSX 10.6 or higher. Intel Core Duo / 2.2GHz or equivalent. 2GB RAM. 1 free USB 2.0 port|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS