microGranny 2 is a monophonic granular sampler. It reads wav samples from microSD card and applies granular algorithms to them. You can also adjust start, end, sample rate (tuned or free run), crush and envelope (attack release). MIDI Input allows external control of all parameters as well as transposition of the samples, or playing individual grains by different keys.
Version 2.5 update:
- Added "store instant loop" feature (go to instant loop and press save combo (FN>REC) = start and end point will match the points you marked in instant loop and instant loop switches off)
- Way more detailed control of grain size and shift speed - curve mapping for the parameters
- Improvements in stability
- Improved randomizer
- Fixed midi clock absence bug
- Fixed midi grain playback in reverse
- Removed midi side chain function
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org