The ADDAC501 does random CV generation and outputs it through four independent channels. You can control the desired range of voltages and time frequency at which new values are generated.
It can also be triggered by an external CV source and the output voltages can be either free or quantized (if you prefer to have a standard C Major scale).
Finally you can choose between pure randomness or a brownian distribution, for both the voltage and time intervals.
- Format: Eurorack
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 5 cm
Control Voltage I / O:
- CV inputs: 0 - 10v
- CV output: 0 - 5v (0 - 10v through jumper)
- Gate in threshold: 2.5v
- Compatible with +-12v and +-15v power supplies
- Max current: 150mA
- Bus Board Cable: 8 × 2 IDC (Doepfer style) connector
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com