This is the VC Rotator, a stepped routing module for any type of signal (audio, cv, gate, trigger...)
Similar to a VC switcher but in this case there's the same number of inputs than outputs so, instead of 4 to 1 or 1 to 4, this module is always 4 to 4 but it can be patched for 2 to 2 and 3 to 3 step actions.
All four inputs get routed to the four outputs depending on the CV and Clock controls and are divided into 4 routing steps:
1. routes all inputs to the same number output: 1:1, 2:2, 3:3, 4:4
2. routes all inputs to an offset of 1: 2:1, 3:2, 4:3, 1:4
3. routes all inputs to an offset of 2: 3:1, 4:2, 1:3, 2:4
4. routes all inputs to an offset of 3: 4:1, 1:2, 2:3, 3:4
Direction determines if the clock input goes forward or backwards.
Going forward it can be set to 2-3 or 4 steps using the Rotate knob offset, going backwards always sync to 4 steps even if offseted by the Rotate knob.
For 2 & 3 step action input 1 is normalled to input 3 and input 2 is normalled to input 4.
Reset resets the internal clock to the first step.
Pendulum, external sequencing or any complex CV actions can be achieved using the CV input and dedicated attenuverter.
4 leds monitor which input is routed to output 1.
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org