Blackbox is a portable sampler and groovebox that lets you record, save/load, apply effects and edit one-shot samples and beat-sliced loops. Create sequences with samples by tapping on pads, playing a virtual keyboard, using external MIDI controllers or by drawing-in notes using a standard Piano Roll editor on a fast touchscreen interface. Sequences can be played back to create song sections and entire compositions. Finish your song by mixing it, adding stereo effects and by saving it as a Preset for fast and easy recall.
Perform songs live and trigger samples on the fly. Blackbox makes it easy to create and perform music anywhere thanks to its compact and rock-solid hardware design. Just throw it in a backpack and hit the club.
Record hours of song ideas, jam sessions, and performances thanks to a microSD slot that enables you to expand internal memory.
Blackbox comes with gigabytes of premium samples and loops by SoundTrack Loops and Loopmasters to let you start making beats right out of the box.
Blackbox - your own personal sampler.
What Is Included:
- Blackbox compact sampling studio
- MicroSD card with blackbox firmware, about 60 presets and approximately 900 WAV files
- USB power cable and USB wall wart with 3 international adapters
- 2 MIDI Adapters - Male 3.5mm TRS to Female 5 pin DIN, MIDI Class B standard
- Quick Start guide to get you playing right away
|Dimensions (mm)||130 x 10 x 140|
|Inputs||1 stereo audio input|
|Outputs||3 stereo audio outputs, plus stereo headphones output|
|Power||USB Bus Powered|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org