Virtual keyboard instrument plug-in with over 500 keyboard sounds
Notes: KEYSCAPE is an extraordinary new virtual instrument featuring the largest selection of collector keyboards in the world. From "holy grail" pianos to stunning keyboards you didn't even know existed, this is a keyboardist's dream come true.
Ten years in the making, each of these sought-after keyboards was carefully restored and then deeply multi-sampled by the renowned Spectrasonics Sound Development Team. These compelling and highly expressive sounds will inspire you to PLAY!
The process began with going to the ends of the earth to find and restore each one of these rare and incredibly special instruments with the top technicians and expert craftsmen from each discipline. We even went as far as spending years redoing these instruments from scratch again and again until they were totally "right." This incredible attention to detail and meticulous care given to each instrument allowed us to develop these sounds to a whole new level of authentic tone.
While it's every performing keyboardist's dream to have the very best instruments instantly available anywhere, Keyscape is equally useful in the studio for producers and composers. Since these instruments can be easily transformed into amazing "unreal" sounds with the powerful STEAM Enginer under the hood, Keyscape easily turns these coveted instruments from History into innovative new sounds of the Future.
The Custom Controls presented for each Patch allow you to go far beyond the original sound. The intuitive interface includes useful performance controls and high-quality creative effects processing specially crafted for each Patch. Hundreds of included Patches showcase the remarkable versatility and ability to dramatically customize these iconic sounds to your music.
With many of these collector instruments, it's really the imperfections that make them so interesting. Instead of cleaning up all the quirks and noises they make, we made sure to closely capture them since they are a big part of their vibe. In addition to that, our software team closely modelled the authentic behaviour and mojo of vintage amplifiers, classic effects units, and unique subtleties like mechanical noises, pedal noises, and release overtones to bring these sounds to a whole new level of authenticity and dynamic expression.
Hybrid "Duo" Sounds:
Along with the hundreds of patches based on the 36 instrument models, Keyscape includes special hybrid "Duo" sounds which combine two of the instruments to create something entirely new. The unique timbre of these Duo patches make them some of the most creative and inspiring sounds in Keyscape!
As a bonus for Omnisphere 2 users, Keyscape also integrates fully as a satellite instrument within the Omnisphere interface. Keyscape will simply appear as a library inside Omnisphere's browser for users of both plugins. This capability allows Omnisphere 2 users to harness additional functionality like Live Mode, Stack Mode, Multi-timbrality, endless FX routings and the full synthesis power of the STEAM Engine to explore endless new sonic possibilities and combinations.
Virtual synthesiser instrument, with new audio import feature, 400 new DSP waveforms for the oscillator & over 3,000 new patches
Notes: After many years of development, Spectrasonics are thrilled to announce that Omnisphere 2! This is the first v2.0 of any Spectrasonics instrument and it's truly a gigantic one! Check out the new feature list and the video introduction by Spectrasonics Founder and Creative Director, Eric Persing.
Vast New Synthesis Possibilities:
- Audio Import - Use your own audio file as a soundsource in Omnisphere
- Over 400 New DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator - an increase of 100X
- Wavetable Synthesis - Each Waveform is now a Morphing Wavetable
- Powerful New Granular Synthesis algorithm
- Deeper FM/Ring Mod capabilities for aggressive timbres
- 8 New Filter Types - New Power Filters, Vowel, Resonators
- New Unison Drift models Analog Polysynth behavior
- Expanded Modulation with new sources and many more targets
- Polyphonic LFO and Modulation Envelope options
- Soundsource Reversing
Now includes over 10,000 sounds!
- More than 3,000 New patches and soundsources from acclaimed Spectrasonics Sound Design Team
- New Omnisphere EDM library with cutting-edge, modern sounds
- New Exclusive Soundsources from Diego Stocco's Custom Built Instruments
- New category of Phrase-based Soundsources for granular synthesis
- Hundreds of new Circuit Bent Soundsources
- Many Innovative new Psychoacoustic Soundsources
- New Melodic Cave Stalactites Soundsources
... and much, much more!
- Redesigned Wider User Interface with many improvements
- New Show Modulation pane opens modulation routings/sources on left side
- New Mini-Browser available at all times
- Larger Full Browser Design
Enhanced Browsing Experience:
- Sound Match feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
- Sound Lock allows endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while you browse
- Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third party libraries
- Greatly Improved sound organization system
- Fast Progressive Loading allows rapid auditioning
- Browse Patches by Mood
- Expanded Genres
- Browse by Oscillator type
- Boolean search options
New Arpeggiator Features:
- Note transposition for step seq-style patterns
- Arp pattern lock while browsing
- Speed Offset control allows slow down/speed up effects
- New modulation capabilities
25 New FX Units:
- Quad Resonator
- Thriftshop Speaker
- Classic Twin
- Rock Stack
- Stompbox Modeler
- Metalzone Distortion
- Toxic Smasher
- Foxxy Fuzz
- Analog Phaser
- Analog Flanger
- Analog Chorus
- Analog Vibrato
- Solina Ensemble
- Vintage Tremolo
- Envelope Filter
- Crying Wah
- Precision Compressor
- Studio 2-Band EQ
Flexible New FX Features:
- 16 FX units per patch
- Full matrix modulation of every FX slot
- New Aux FX rack per patch with Pre/Post fader sends
- Hundreds of New FX Presets and Racks
- Lock FX while browsing
- Live Mode with key splits
- Enhanced Orb with Attractor mode
- Tweak Trilian Custom Controls Interface inside Omnisphere
- Global Clock Speed (Halftime, Doubletime, etc)
Version 2 of the Omnisphere virtual synthesiser, with audio import and over 400 new DSP waveforms for the synth oscillator
Notes: The culmination of many years of development, Omnisphere 2 is an instrumentof extraordinary power and versatility. This award-winning plugin brings vast new synthesis possibilities together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will inspire a lifetime of exploration.
Notes: With its comprehensive design, Trilian brings many different types of bass together into one extraordinary-sounding virtual instrument.
The Trilian is designed from the ground up to be the most versatile bass virtual instrument available today with a new level of expressive, real-time performance for acoustic and electric basses plus cutting-edge synth bass tones with powerful editing and extraordinary sound quality. The Trilian is the successor to Spectrasonics' award-winning Trilogy bass instrument, offering deeper control of musical expression and much greater flexibility of sound shaping. The Trilian's 34 GB library is 10-times the size of Trilogy and features all new acoustic, electric and synth basses.
Powered by next generation STEAM Engine technology, the Trilian is the first instrument to feature core library integration with Spectrasonics flagship Omnisphere synth allowing Trilian's sounds to be used within the Omnisphere environment for further sound design and keyboard/bass splits.
The acoustic and electric basses in Trilian are sampled at an extremely high level of detail. The combination of the software's intuitive, automatic selection of legato and release articulations as the user plays and the extensive Round-Robin variations introduced for natural sounding bass lines with repeated notes, create a more dynamic and subtle playing experience. Newly developed multisampled dynamic slides let notes realistically slide from one to another. Each of the basses features multi-channel mixing between phase-locked microphone/amplifier and direct outputs of each bass.