AT-XP5 cartridge pre-mounted on the AT-HS6BK headshell
Notes: The AT-XP series cartridges provide a high-quality sound for vinyl DJ's. Offering all of the features of a DJ cartridge, but with a Hi-fi sound, the XP series are perfect for the stage and club DJ who prioritises sound quality.
- Audiophile DJ cartridge AT-XP5 pre-mounted on the AT-HS6BK headshell
- VM dual magnet construction
- Durable robust design for high-quality specialist DJ playback
- Carbon fibre-reinforced ABS cantilever and nylon wire suspension ensure precise tracking
- Compatible with the replacement styli ATN-XP3 and ATN-XP7
- Configuration as single cartridge (AT-XP5), Replacement Stylus (ATN-XP5) and as headshell bundle together with the headshell AT-HS6BK available (AT-XP5/H)
Stereo cartridge & stylus with half-inch elliptical bonded tip
Notes: The AT-XP7 is specially designed for the needs of DJs. This cartridge features a highly-rigid polyphenylene sulphide (PPS)/glass fibre body and a tracking force of 2 to 4 grams. It also offers a powerful output level of 6.0 mV, and its 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tracks the record groove with high accuracy for outstanding audio reproduction. Plus, the cartridge is specifically designed to provide maximum visibility of the stylus tip.
Notes: Hi-Fi specialists Grado specialise in rich warm and unique sounding audio equipment. The Grado DJ100i is built and designed to meet the demanding needs of the professional DJ. These cartridges deliver performance never known before in the pro DJ market. The Grado specially engineered transmission line cantilever allows for the ideal transfer of music signal and for safe and effective stylus back-cueing. The prestige model DJ100 uses a 3-piece otl cantilever technology, oxygen free wire in the coils and a specially designed, high polished, diamond mounted in a brass bushing. For possibly, the most advanced DJ cartridges ever offered to the professional DJ market.