1. This is a timeless masterpiece, and I'm not kidding. I count myself lucky to know this genius and his equally amazing future wife. Get levitating!
2. I don't usually speak too soon about records not yet released, but I have a feeling this is gonna be a keeper.
3. Equal amounts of electronic grit as well as sloppy funk, this is pure bliss with flutes on top.
4. A real head-scratcher to figure out how to label genre-wise, which just adds to the excitement. Dry, lo-fi dub house with a synth hook to make you feel comfortably retarded.
5. Definitely not speaking too soon about this upcoming release. Recently unearthed by a dutch wizard, these ambient proto-techno hugs will keep me warm and crisp this winter.
6. PR time! Two new cuts by yours truly. "Goonies" is going in for the kill, dancefloor-wise. "Cool World" is for your late/early night home party.
7. Dark shit with awesome sleeve art. Check "Dismantling The House".
8. Dark shit with awesome sleeve art. Check "Son".
9. Dark shit with awesome sleeve art. Check the whole album, but look it up elsewhere (Part 2 here on Juno is recorded at wrong speed).
10. Dark shit with awesome sleeve art. Check "Fluid" & "Sweet Claim". No actually check the whole thing.