1. UFFE comes out of nowhere with a genre-free lo-fi adventure.
2. Possibly the best release on Born Free since Jaako Eino Kalevi.
3. Ruf Dug explores the Compass sound, and gives us Rasta Beach!
4. Balearic Blah Blah releases the first of a series of edits by me, first off some kids singing about the joy of music on Balearic Generation.
5. Joe & Craig won't let us down, Super Disco Dancer goes slow and sleezy the way I like it.
6. Jam-packed little fella of a 10" with an edit by my Wildlife friends :)
7. Spaced, hypnotic grooves too good to be stuck in a single genre.
8. Prime Meridian! Midi-jazz synth smoothness.
9. Maurice Fulton adds just the right amount of Balihu funk to this one.
10. Trevor Jackson's back with the rawest of machine funk (check Nowhere, Icaro and Lumiline).