Tascam DR 60D MKII Portable Recorder For DSLR Cameras
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
TASCAM's DR-60DmkII, an update of the award winning DR-60D, is the audio recording solution for on-set filmmakers and videographers. The streamlined design fits perfectly under a DSLR camera rig, without relying on bulky recorders or the limited audio quality of the camera's microphone in. ProSound Network Best of Show The streamlined design fits perfectly under a DSLR camera rig, without relying on bulky recorders or the limited audio quality of the camera's microphone in.
The DR-60DmkII is the next generation of 4-track solid-state recording, based on TASCAM's decades of recording innovation. The upgraded HDDA microphone preamps provide up to 64dB of gain, capturing every nuance of a performance. Up to four channels at a time can be recorded to the internal SD Card, at up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV file resolution. Two of the mic inputs utilize locking XLR connectors with 48V phantom power, the other two use an 1/8" stereo connector for wireless and lavaliere microphones.
A Camera Output sends the mic mix to the camera for later synchronization, and a Camera Input is provided for monitoring playback. An additional headphone out and line out assist the crew during filming. The DR-60DmkII is designed for low-noise operation, including soft touch buttons and dedicated gain controls.
Multiple recording modes are available on the DR-60DmkII. Four-Channel Mode records all four microphone inputs. Dual Recording is an alternate setting, capturing a copy of your audio at a lower level for a distortion-free safety track. Menus and operation are well laid out, owing to decades of innovative recording design.
Reach beyond the limited performance of your camera's audio to capture the other half of your film. At a cost less than competing preamps, the TASCAM DR-60DmkII is the ultimate 4-track recorder designed for filmmakers, television, live events and web broadcast.
- Record to SD/SDHC card (Up to 32GB)
- Simultaneously record up to 4 tracks
- Record Modes: MONO, STEREO, DUAL MONO, DUAL STEREO, 4-CHANNEL
- Recording format: 44.1/48/96kHz, 16 or 24-bit, WAV/BWF
- TASCAM HDDA microphone preamps wth 120dB EIN and 64dB of gain
- Recording levels can be adjusted independently for the 1/L, 2/R and 3-4 inputs
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs support +4dBu mic/line level input
- Phantom power to channels 1/2 (24V or 48VDC on XLRF)
- Plug-in power and high-output mic input supported on inputs 3-4
- CAMERA OUT connector for output from the DR-60DmkII mixer (adjustable gain)
- CAMERA IN connector for sound monitoring from the camera
- Independent adjustable LINE OUT and HEADPHONE jacks for high-quality sound output
- 50mW/ch headphone amplifier
- Tripod mounting socket (bottom) and mounting screw attachment (top)
- 128x64 pixel LCD with backlight
- USB 2.0 connection for high-speed transferring of files
- Mini USB cable included
- Operates on 4-AA batteries, an AC adapter (sold separately) or USB bus power
- Self-timer function for solo recording
- DIVIDE function
- MARK function up to 99 points per audio trac
|Dimensions (mm)||133 x 78 x 93|
|Inputs||XLR, 3.5mm mini jack|
|Outputs||3.5mm mini jack|
|Power Type||Battery/Mains/USB powered|
|SD Card Slot||Yes|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS