Numark HF325 DJ Headphones
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Hard working DJs require headphones for airtight performances. A quality set of headphones can be the difference between a good show and a great one. Our HF325 packs an incredible amount of sound quality into a compact, noise isolating design that won't hog all of the space in your gig bag.
Starting with recording studio grade sound quality, the HF325 reveals the critical detail in your mix. The on-ear, noise isolating earcups reduce ambient noise to a minimum, making them ideal for use in loud club environments. The immediate, up-front sound signature is like a microscope for your ears. Vocals are intimate, bass is tight and punchy, and the subtle nuances in tracks are exposed with smooth, rich detail.
The rotating earcup makes single-ear monitoring a cinch. No more pinching a stiff set of cans between your shoulder and cheek just to get a peek at the main mix and cue mix. We made it practical to keep your hands on the mix, not the headphones. A big upgrade from bundled and all-purpose headphones, the HF325 provides the features you need to perform at your best.
In the box:
4-foot headphone cable
1/8-inch (3.5mm) to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter
- Studio-grade acoustics with stunning detail for DJ use
- On-ear cups provide exceptional noise isolation and portability
- Exceptional handling power for use with pro-grade mixers and controllers
- Rotating earcup provides hands-free, single-ear monitoring
- 40mm driver delivers deep, defined bass for beatmatching
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response lets you hear every nuance
- Immediate, up-front sound signature gets you closer to the mix
- Aggressive isolation for use in noisy environments
- Leatherette earcups provide a cushy, custom fit
- 32 ohm impedance works well with low-output devices
- 4ft (1.2m) cable with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo plug
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter included
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20KHz|
|Closed/Open Back||Closed Back|
|Plug Type||3.5mm Jack|
|Cord Length (m)||1.2|
|Accessories||3.5mm to 1/4" jack adapter|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS