Magma Control Stand II
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
This sturdy equipment stand is perfect for studio, club installations, as well as home use and can be placed over your existing DJ setup. When DJs are faced with the "extreme lack of space in the DJ-booth and where to put my controller" problem, this stand is a helpful space-saving solution for clubs as it fits perfectly over a 12" club mixer like a Pioneer DJM-800. It also features non-slip rubber surface and feet to insure maximum stability during your performance and its overall elevated height provide best protection against spilled drinks, dirt, and more. The slightly angled controller and laptop platforms are both individually adjustable in height and width to find the right position for any controller setup.
- Sturdy equipment stand to accommodate a DJ-controller and laptop at the same time
- Holds a Pioneer DDJ, Numark NS-6, Native Instruments S4 or S2, Denon MC-6000, American Audio, VMS-4 or VCI-300, plus other controllers, as well as a laptop or Apple iPad
- Perfect for club or studio installation; can easily be included to the regular DJ-setup
- Adjustable height and width of both stand platforms
- Slip-resistant rubber surface and base legs
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012