Faderfox Micromodul DJ4 USB DJ MIDI Controller
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
DJ4 as successor of the DJ3 is a controller for each DJ application with MIDI remote functionality.
The device is optimized for NI Traktor Pro and has 8 centered pots for EQ and filter, 3 faders, 4 push-encoders to control FX, deck, global functions and various colored buttons and LEDs.
There are some improvments like MIDI ports, 4 additional buttons (filter + kill) and better encoder knobs.
New colored controls makes it easy to find the right button in dark club situations.
Now the bahaviour of the controls is programmable to adapt the device to other applications.
Use the internal 4 setups to save your individual settings.
The factory settings + the enclosed setup files for Traktor Pro and Ableton Live are perfect to control them out of the box.
Three switchable midi routings makes the unit much more flexible for complex midi setups.
Simultaneous control of external gear and computer software is no problem for the DJ4 due to the available USB and MIDI ports. It's also possible to extend your setup by other midi controllers thru the MIDI ports.
Rock the floor with this amazing little box...
- Special controller for DJ software (optimised for Native Instruments Traktor Pro)
- iPad compatible with camera connection kit
- Setup files for Traktor Pro and Ableton Live are shipped with the controller
- USB interface - class compliant / no driver necessary
- MIDI in and out ports with routing and merge functionality
- Controls up to four decks - easy switching between deck A-C and B-D on the fly
- Four FX slots available
- 4 multifunctional push encoders with detents switchable to 7 groups
- 24 colored buttons
- All controls with double function by holding down the shift button
- 22 LEDs in different colors to display feedback informations
- 4 internal setups with various programmable functions
- USB bus powering - consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
- Very compact design in a black, plastic casing (desktop format)
- Black aluminium front plate with laser inscriptions (abrasion resistant)
- High-quality faders, pots and encoders from ALPS
- New rubber knobs for best tactile feeling
|Controls||Rotary knobs, Faders, Buttons|
|Dimensions (mm)||180 x 70 x 105|
|Power Supply||USB Bus Powered|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS