ESI CosMIK Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone For Smartphones
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
CosMik Lav is a professional omnidirectional lavalier microphone, providing high quality audio recording for mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad and various Android devices. The input sensitivity and level is optimized for these mobile devices, providing perfect signal levels in order to significantly improve the audio quality of your recordings.
CosMik Lav is very easy to use and works with most audio and video recording apps, providing you with a hands-free solution to capture natural and clear sound of speeches, lectures, interviews, dictations and much more. The polar pattern of cosMik Lav is omnidirectional, which means that you will get a perfect response even if the speaker is moving while recording.
The special connector makes it possible to connect your headset at the same time - providing you with a quick and easy solution to playback and listen to your recordings without unplugging the microphone first.
The included clip can be attached to your shirt or lapel and the foam pop shield softens the voice and shields from wind noise.
- Compact lavalier microphone
- Omni-directional condenser capsule
- 115dB max. SPL (1% THD, @ 1kHz)
- 65dB signal/noise ratio (A-weighted)
- TRRS connector for smartphones
- Works with iPhone, iPad, most Android phones
- Works with any audio app that can use headset input
- Output connector to connect earphones simultaneously
- Foam pop shield to reduce wind noise
- Mic clip to connect to shirt / lapel
- Small cloth pouch included for transport and storage
- Cable length: 1.2m
|Frequency Response||40Hz - 20kHz|
|Impedance||3k ohm output impedance|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS