EBS Fuzzmo Fuzz Mode Ultra High Gain Distortion Pedal (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
The EBS Fuzzmo pedal is a fuzz effect for bass. The pedal produce a wide range of vintage and modern effects with several features to dial-in your favourite fuzz tone.
- Similar to the Billy Sheehan Signature Drive, you can blend the fuzz tone with a clean signal. Fire up the distortion engine gain as much as you like with the 'Gain' control, set the 'Volume' for the distortion and then blend in the clean unaffected tone by turning up the 'Blend' control. Instead of a tone control, the EBS FuzzMo features a 'Shape' control that changes the shape of the gain engine, from triangle to square wave through the passive tone stack.
- If the controls does not offer enough flexibility, this pedal also feature a 'Character' filter. This goes in three steps from Flat, to subtle mid-scoop, to maximum mid-scoop (or cut).
- The EBS FuzzMo uses a True Bypass footswitch. The pedal runs on 9V DC battery or Power Supply.
- Gain, Shape, Volume and Blend controls
- Three Scoop modes: Flat, Subtle and Max
- True Bypass Switching Technique
- 9V DC (Battery or Power Supply)
- Optional (not included): EBS AD-9 Power Supply
|Controls||Foot Switch, Rotary Knobs (Gain, Shape, Volume, Blend)|
|Power Supply||Battery OR Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||90 x 115 x 35|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS