Behringer B210D Eurolive Active 2 Way PA Speaker (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
Thanks to Behringer's revolutionary amplifier technology and internal switch mode power supplies, The Eurolive B210D loudspeaker provides a much better power to weight ratio than competing active speakers. Put simply, you get all the power without the back breaking weight. And the sound quality of these lightweight loudspeakers exceeds that of Behringer's extremely popular Eurolive B212A and B215A systems.
Due to their high efficiency design, they crank out200 of the cleanest, punchiest audio watts you've ever heard from a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control, along with dependable protection of the low frequency and high frequency transducers, thanks to the built in active high pass filter, which virtually eliminate distortion - even at extreme operating levels.
In addition, all four models feature an ultra low noise mic/line input with level control and a dedicated 2 band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
- High power 200 watt, 2 way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super light weight
- Internal switch mode power supply for noise free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 10'''''''' long excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State of the art 1.35'''''''' aluminium diaphragm compression tweeter for exceptional high frequency reproduction
- Ultra wide dispersion, large format exponential/conical horn
- Ultra low noise mic/line input with volume control and clip LED
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS