Audio Damage ADM15 Spectre Stereo Freeze Module
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Audio Damage ADM15 Spectre module captures a moment in time, and allows you to freeze it and mix it with the input to create amazing spectral soundscapes.
Featuring two distinct modes of operation, Spectre is equally adept at freeze-glitching rhythmic parts or providing complex tuned dronescapes for ambient beds. With the Infinite Mode off, either a manual button or a gate signal activates the freeze effect, and with Infinite Mode on, the button or a trigger signal captures a new freeze, allowing for stunning and unique possibilities.
The Blur and Shift controls allow further modification of the frozen FFT signal There are two Shift modes (linear "Bin" shift and harmonic "Pitch" shift). Massive stereo decorrelation is possible via the Blur control, which ranges from subtle widening to inharmonic insanity.
Spectre is built to the highest possible standards in the USA, with full over-voltage and reverse protection, panel-bolted 100,000-turn BI potentiometers, custom Rogan knobs, and a back-mounted USB port for firmware updates.
- The SHIFT knob controls either linear ("BIN") or harmonic ("PITCH") shift of the frozen signal. The harmonic shift is up or down one octave
- The BLUR knob controls the amount of noise added to the frozen FFT frame to provide stereo decorrelation and blurring effects
- The MIX knob controls the mix between the dry and wet signals, and can be used creativel to overlay source material over the frozen signal
- The INFINITE switch determines the operating mode of the unit, and the behavior of the TRIGGER input
- Spectre is a DSP-based true stereo effect that runs at 48kHz sample rate and 24 bit depth, via a high quality Cirrus-Logic codec. It can also run in mono/mono and mono/stereo modes, with auto-sensing plug inputs determining the topology of the DSP
- USB port (on the PCB board) for easy firmware updates
- High-quality 100% Made In The USA construction, including panel-bolted 100,000-cycle BI potentiometers and custom stamped Rogan knobs
- Power draw is 40ma from the +12V rail and 9ma from the -12V rail. This module has an on-board regulator and does not require +5V. Module depth is 25mm
|Dimensions (mm)||30 x 50 x 128|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012