AQA Elektrix Quadrature LFO Module
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Quadrature LFO is generating a sine wave and 3 phase-shifted copies of it; by 90- (cosine), 180- (inverted sine) and 270- (inverted cosine).
The frequency of the LFO can be voltage controlled, the CV input is attenuated.
You can use the LFO in a wider frequency range, from very low oscillations up to above the audio range. There is another CV-input, which lets the LFO to be pitched by volt/octave, the tracking is quite ok over 2-3 octaves. A interesting possibility is to patch an output of the module to the Rate CV input, so you can create new waveforms that way while still controlling the LFO by the V/Oct. Input. Using more than one module, you can create complicated and interesting output waveforms, up to pseudo-chaotic signals, especially, when 2 or more LFO's modulating each other by pitch.
- Generates a sine wave and 3 phase shifted copies of it: 90-, 180-, 270-
- Frequency can be manually controlled
- Frequency can be controlled by an external control voltage
- 3 frequency ranges selectable by switch
- Frequency range from less than 1 Hz beyond the audible range
- CV Input jack: Input for CV for frequency control, attenuated by CV Pot
- V/Oct Input jack: Input for CV in Volt/Octave Range, unattenuated
- Sin Out jack 0-: Output for the unshifted sine wave
- Cos Out jack 90-: Output for the 90- shifted sine wave / cosine
- Inv Sin Out jack 180-: Output for the 180- shifted sine wave / inv. Sine
- Inv Cos Out jack 270-: Output for the 270- shifted cosine wave / inv. Cosine
- Frequency Range Switch: switches between 3 frequency ranges
- Rate Knob: controls the LFO's frequency
- CV Attenuator: attenuates the CV going into the CV input jack
Power consumption: on +12V and -12V each - ca. 12-28 mA, varying dependent on LFO rate
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012